No. 13 Beard Oil
Thirteen ingredients chosen specifically to treat not only your beard, but also the skin beneath! This beard oil is a powerhouse of restoring, moisturizing, softening, and conditioning. It repairs damage, seals your strands, and protects from future breakage. It prevents dry skin, flakiness, redness, and itchiness. The essential oil blend provides all natural anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, hair growth stimulation, soothing, and more. Tested by human beards from all over the country with unanimous rave reviews. Most importantly- solemnly endorsed by the elder bunny council. As always, all vegan and completely handmade from scratch.
Argan oil tames frizzy hair, treats split and/or damaged ends, adds moisture to dry hair, softens coarse hair, and adds a touch of shine. Argan oil is widely heralded as the answer to any hair problem, ever.
Apricot kernel oil seals the hair strand to promote shine and prevent moisture loss. Supports healthy hair growth, helps prevent hair breakage, and provides mild sun protection. Can also help to reduce itchiness, redness, and dry skin.
Avocado oil is easily absorbed by the skin and hair. It conditions, softens, and protects against fly-away hair. Avocado oil helps with itchy, inflamed skin, and can help with dandruff and dry hair.
- Jojoba oil sinks into skin and hair follicles for excellent moisturization and mixes with our bodies’ sebum allowing the skin and hair to “breathe.” It can help with scalp/skin problems by penetrating the hair follicle and loosening oils so that they can be washed away. Jojoba oil penetrates the skin, rather than laying on top, which can reduce inflammation and itching. It may also alleviate the effects of acne and psoriasis.
- Camellia oil has been used in Asia for centuries for both hair and skin. It is readily absorbed by both, and offers anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, regenerative, softening, and antibiotic properties. Camellia oil specifically benefits hair by softening it, restoring sheen, retaining moisture, repairing breakage, damage, and smoothing split ends, treating dry scalp and itchiness, preventing dandruff, and forming a barrier against environmental pollutants.
- Macademia oil softens skin, moisturizes, and restores the skin’s barrier function. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory and can help to reduce itchiness, redness, and irritated skin. It can help prevent burns, wounds, and skin scratches. Macademia oil is also loaded with anti-oxidants and acts as both an anti-microbial and an anti-bacterial agent.
- Vitamin E is a great antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and prevent them from doing harm to your hair or skin. Vitamin E helps protect your hair from the effects of the sun and can help repair damage that has already occurred.
- - 13. Cedarwood, Lemon, Peppermint, Pine, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus essential oils offer a blend of follicle-stimulating growth promotion, hair loss prevention, dry skin and dandruff treatment, oil control, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and astringent properties. In addition to their hair and skin benefits, this blend of essential oils may also offer aroma-therapeutic qualities such as promoting calmness and mental clarity, increasing respiration, alleviating sinus pressure and headaches, and relieving fatigue.
Recommended usage: After showering, towel-dry beard. Depending on beard length, apply 2-6 drops to your palms and work through beard using fingers or a comb. Don't forget to massage into the skin beneath!
Ingredients: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia sinensis seed oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pinus sylvestris (Pine Needle) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Looking for something that adds a bit of weight and provides more hold? Check out our beard balm!